Motivate your children to meet Kindergarten Common Core Math and Language Arts Standards with this Spring-themed set!
This packet includes:
1. Center Title Cards: Glue the cards onto envelopes or place on the front of baskets. Place math and literacy center materials inside.
2. “Making Books” Center: I've designed 4 books to be as low-maintenance as you'd like. Choose to copy books on one double-sided page, or cut and staple to make 6-page sight word readers. Children cut out letters to make words in each book.
- Learn the word "of" in "When I Think of Spring."
***PRINT THIS BOOK FOR FREE IN THE "PREVIEW" SECTION OF THIS PAGE!
- Learn stages in a butterfly's life cycle along with the word "you" in “Do You See the Butterfly?”
- Learn about parts of a flower along with the word "the" in “Look at the Flower."
- Learn what flowers need to stay alive along with the word "to" in “What Flowers Need to Grow.”
3. Sorting Center: This center includes Spring-themed title cards, instructions, full-color words, black-and-white words, and interactive phonogram strips for _et, _ot, and _op.
4. “I Have-Who Has” Center: This center includes three CVC word games (12 cards each).
5. “100 Raindrops” Center: Choose from a full-color or black-and-white raindrop 100s chart. Children complete 5 fill-in-the-hundreds chart activities.
6. “Hop, Leap, Jump” Center: This center includes three sheets with numbers, along with 3 blank sheets. Children write what numbers come next. Use as worksheets or laminate and use over and over with dry-erase markers. Fill in your own numbers on blank pages for differentiation and unlimited activities!
7. “Number Matching” Center: In this center, children learn four ways to make each of the numbers 10-20. Choose to use 2-5 a day, depending on the levels of your children.
I hope you enjoy these math and literacy centers. Happy Spring!