8 different bingo boards using the sight words/high frequency words from Harcourt's StoryTown Kindergarten series.
To make boards:
1. Print onto cardstock
2. Laminate for extra durability (and to save you from having to remake later on) :)
3. Cut along dotted line going horizontally to separate boards
4. To make caller's cards-print extra set of boards and cut boards along all shown lines.
Use at a guided reading group for a fun game to practice those sight words!
Variations of using the caller's cards:
1. Read the word to the students and the students find the word on their board WITH viewing the word card (easiest)
2.Read the word to the student and the student find the word on their board WITHOUT viewing the word card (easier)
3. Spell the word to the students and they find the word spelled (challenging)
Bingo can be made by either 1) covering the whole card or 2) cover all 4 spaces on a horizontal row.
***For some odd reason the grid lines separating the words are not shown on the preview window-they should show when you open this in Word***
This is my first attempt at making and posting something on TpT. I absolutely LOVE this service and wanted to contribute to the community. Hope this helps making planning your reading groups easier and that your students enjoy!! :)