NOTE: This product is aligned with the COMMON CORE State Standards and contains a checklist with ONLY Common Core Standards. Please click here if you teach in FLORIDA would like to see the FLORIDA STANDARDS version.
Student data binders are great for keeping track of each student's data and gives them opportunity to take ownership of their goals. The binders can be run entirely by the student or can be part teacher/part student recording. These binders are perfect for to use during parent-teacher conferences or student-led conferences!
• (6) cover options - Data Binder, Data Folder, Data Portfolio (x2 styles)
• Intro pages:
- First day of kindergarten
- "I am really good at...”
• Goal setting page with handwriting lines + options for quarterly goal setting
• CCSS Math Checklist + CCSS Language Arts Checklist - includes all math and language arts Common Core standards in "I can..." format; easy to read; includes standard # and space for checkmark/sticker once standard is met
• Math assessment graphs with options; editable version available
• Reading assessment graphs available; several options/templates editable version available
• Numbers 0-20 data form
• 2d & 3d shapes data form
• Letter sounds with long vowels data form
• Letter ID data form
• Reading fluency tracking; records up to 80 words per minute; students color up to each color as they increase fluency; 2 versions
• CVC fluency word list
• Letter ID fluency list
• Letter sounds fluency list
• Blank assessment graph with scores 0-100, editable version available
• Writing samples for each month of the year with handwriting line guides. August through July. Includes full page of handwriting lines for students who write more.
• Science Assessment Data graph, editable version available
• Words I know coloring page; students color a sight word in after they mastered the word (2 pages); editable version available
Most of the pages in the binder involve students coloring graphs or checking off from a list as they meet standards, complete assessments, and reach their goals. For the standards checklists, I have found it to be easier to give each child a sticker for them to place in each box once they have mastered the standard. You could also write the date the standard was mastered for some great documentation.
Please email any questions to email@example.com