Kindergarten Subitizing & Counting Activities (Numbers 1 to 20)
These subitizing and counting activities are great for small group work and math centers. Subitizing is the skill of recognizing a small amount of objects at a glance, without the need to count the objects one by one to find out how many there are.
Included in this pack:
- Instructions with photographs and activity suggestions for all of the resources.
- Ladybug numeral and number word cards(1-10)
- Ladybird dot formation picture cards (1-10)
- Subitizing roll & cover board games (2 player)
- Playdough counting mats (1-10)
- Playdough mats (1-20) - feature plain ladybugs so children can add the number of spots themselves (e.g. pom poms, counters, play dough).
- Bug counting mats (1 to 10) and (1 to 20)
- Bug work mats (1 to 10) - read a number card, count it on the twenty frame, count it on the number line and write the number in the blank text box (write and wipe).
- 2 x Subitizing with ten frames (1 to 10, 11 to 20)
- 3 x Subitizing small amounts of objects
- 1 x Subitizing dice dots & tally marks
- 4 x Reading & counting numbers (use stamps or stickers)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Dinosaur Math Centers - Numbers To 20
>>> Kindergarten Math Games & Activities
>>> Teddy Bear Hospital Dramatic Play
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.