Help students have fun this summer while practicing skills they learned all year! Prevent the summer slide by sending your kindergarten students home with these summer review packets.
This is a simple and easy review book you can give to your First Grade students over the summer to practice reading, math, and writing skills. There are 8 weeks of activities, with one double sided page for each week.
How to Use:
• Print all 11 pages (double sided) and either staple, bind, or place in a folder
• Send home with students over the summer to practice literacy and math skills
• Color or BW Cover Page
• Parent explanation and instruction letter
• Reading log for 45 days
• Fry Words List 1-25
• 8 weeks of activities-1 double sided page for each week
(Each week has 5 days worth of activities--4 reading, 4 math, and 1 writing.
So M-Th students complete 1 reading and 1 math activity, and F they have 1 writing activity)
Common Core Standards Covered:
• RL.K.10, RI.K.10-Engage in group reading activities with purpose and understanding
• RF.K.1-Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters
• RF.K.2.d-Beginning, middle, and ending sounds
• RF.K.3.a-Letter sounds
• RF.K.3.c-High-frequency words
• W.K.1/2/3/8-Use drawing, dictating, and writing to write opinion texts, informative texts, narrative texts, and to answer questions.
• L.K.1.a-Print many upper- and lowercase letters
• L.K.2-Recognize and name end punctuation
• L.K.2.d-Spell simple words phonetically
• K.CC.A.1-Count to 100 by tens and ones
• K.CC.A.2-Count on from a number
• K.CC.A.3-Write numbers 1-20; represent a number of objects with numbers 1-20
• K.CC.B.5-Answer "how many" questions
• K.CC.C.6-Identify whether groups of objects are greater than, less than, or equal to each other
• K.CC.C.7-Compare two numbers between 1 and 10
• K.OA.A.1-Represent addition and subtraction
• K.OA.A.2-Solve addition and subtraction word problems
• K.OA.A.3-Decompose numbers
• K.OA.A.4-Making 10
• K.OA.A.5-Add and subtract within 5
• K.NBT.A-Tens and ones for teen numbers
• K.MD.A.2-Compare two objects or groups of objects
**********Check out some of my other products!**********
1st Grade Summer Review
ELA Intervention Binder Bundle
Comprehensive Reading Skills Assessment
• New products in my store are 50% off for the first 24 hours
they are posted! Follow me by clicking HERE
so you don't miss any new products or sales.
• Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!