50 pages of review for students to do after completion of kindergarten to prepare for introduction to 1st grade. Download preview for 5 pages FREE.
Each page is divided into 12 sections: 6 language arts, 6 math. The skills stay the same on each page to promote independence and allow for continued practice. This is not a spiraling set/does not increase with difficulty. It is meant as a review of skills already learned.
The zip file includes three versions of the same book - two different options with number cube manipulatives to help with addition/subtraction number sentences, one with no manipulatives pictured.
- Beginning Sound
- CVC word (saying word and writing 3 letters for sounds heard)
- Rhyming (given 3 pictures, coloring/circling the two that rhyme)
- Dolch Noun (look at picture, read choices and trace correct word)
- Sentence reading (using sight words from Pre-Primer, Primer, and Dolch Noun lists)
- 10 frame (numbers 0 - 20)
- Before and after (given a number 1 - 19)
- Measurement (weight, length, capacity, and height; select the one that's heavier/lighter, longer/shorter, holds more/holds less, or taller/shorter)
- Shapes (given real-life object, select the 2D or 3D shape that matches)
- Addition (sums to 7)
- Subtraction (5 and less)
Thank you for checking out my workbook!
I also have a year-long set (178 pages) for first grade that increases with difficulty as the year to be used as morning work or homework. Check it out here:
First Grade Work Book