This bundle of Kindergarten task cards has over 25 skills to give your students a chance to work on reading skills for the entire school year! You can use the digital task cards as a whole group or students can play individually on their device. If you’d rather use the task cards for centers, you can use the printable version which can be self checking! Check out the preview file to see more! You must have PowerPoint to play the digital games. Please make sure you can get PowerPoint on your device before purchasing.
☞☞☞This is included in my Kindergarten Task Cards Bundle (digital & printable) if you'd like to get the Reading & Math version for less! I also sell these as a digital version only and a printable version only. Some of these activities are included in the PreK and 1st grade bundle.
➤➤➤Due to high demand to have the digital portion of these games play in another format beside Powerpoint, I now have ALL of my K-2 digital task cards included on my membership site www.fluencyandfitness.com (+ many games exclusive to members and not found on TPT). No more software needed - easy access online! The online site allows you to assign games to students inside the platform OR by providing them a URL to the game in Google Classroom, Seesaw, etc. It collects data and gives you reports, so you can see how your students are doing on the task cards. On our membership site, you also get access over 1,150 of my popular Fluency & Fitness® activities, over 780 videos for Fluency Find It®, over 250 Digital Task Cards, AND our Physical Phonics resources. All your favorite resources in 1 spot!
***Download this onto your computer, then open the file in the download to see how to get these files on your device!
• Uppercase To Lowercase
• Lowercase To Uppercase
• Beginning Sounds
• Middle Sounds
• Ending Sounds
• ABC Order
• Same Sound (match beg. sounds)
• Syllables (up to 4 syllables)
• Phoneme Segmentation
• CVC Words (Pic To Word)
• CVC Words (Word To Pic)
• Beginning Blends (Pic to Sound)
• Beginning Blends (Blends in a Word)
• Beginning Digraphs (Pic to Sound)
• Beginning Digraphs (Sound to Pic)
• Silent e (Pic To Word)
• Silent e (Word To Pic)
• R Controlled Vowels
• Punctuation (2 versions: w/sentences read aloud or without)
• Compound Words
• Word Families (Short Vowels)
• Word Families set 2 (Short Vowels)
• Noun Sort
• Simple Sentences (Fill In Blank)
• Simple Sentences (Match to Picture)
• Blending Words
• Works on a computer, iPad, or any other device with PowerPoint
• Recorded directions for students to easily learn how to play
• Self Checking (students hear a “chime” for a correct answer, a “clank” for a wrong answer. The slide only transitions if they get the answer correct).
• At least 20 slides per game
You must have PowerPoint to play the digital games. Please make sure you can get PowerPoint on your device before purchasing. For this to work as intended w/noises and self-checking, you need to have Powerpoint. Google Slides will not maintain the sound/transitions. You'll download this file onto your computer and then I have a video in this download that shows you how to transfer files from your PC or Mac to your iPad. Check the file called "digital directions" for details.
• Students will use a clothespin to clip their answer
• Recording sheets are provided
• Self checking (answer key provided or put a dot on the back of the card behind the correct answer)
• Cover images if you choose to buy the Iris photo boxes (from Michaels) that work great to hold task card materials. I updated the box covers (6/20) to make them more printer friendly.
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green ★ at the top to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Join my Newsletter
Follow me on Facebook
Read my Blog
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram