These projectable teen number exit tickets are an easy/ copy free way to quickly check for understanding in a kindergarten classroom or a simply way to check students understanding at the beginning of the year in first grade. Each slide has one question and all are in color, large enough to project in your classroom on an activeboard or projector for students to see. They work well at the end of a lesson or before moving on to see if students “get it” and are so simple to use.
Students will need a blank piece of paper to record their answers on (I usually just cut an old scrap paper into 4 and use the back) .
These exit tickets offer a wide variety of skills for teen numbers and are sequenced in order with skill such as
• Teen number one more/ one less
• Teen number missing numbers
• Teen number draw the quantity given a number
• Identifying teens on Rekenrek
• Teen number identifying how many number bonds with picture
• 10 and some more with picture
• Base 10 blocks, how many?
• Teen number Tens frame, how many?
• Teen number ens frames and equation
• Solving teen number equations
• Missing addends to make teen numbers
• Teen number number bonds- missing whole
• Teen number number bonds- missing part
I have also included a skills check sheet that I use to record any notes/ information about my students based on data.
This document is a zip file that is included in a PDF and powerpoint version.\
You may also like:
•Teen Number Printables
•Teen Number Emergent Reader