ALL of my products are B1G1... If you purchase this unit, please email me at email@example.com with your username and purchase (and feedback left) along with the item you would like for free (of equal or lesser value) and I will send the freebie to you:)
These are great for Small Group Tier 2 & 3 Kindergarten Interventions for Letter ID and Letter Sounds. Laid out by weeks with data collection tools perfect for using as activities/practice as well as progress monitoring.
1. Directions for 4-6 weeks of use
2. Student Copy (in color, laminate for continued use)
3. Teacher Copy (in bw for writing on)
4. Data tracking sheets in multiple formats
I put mine in a binder with the student copy (in color) either laminated or in sheet protectors and then Teacher copies for writing on-tracking- behind tabs in the back for easy use:)
Tier II: 4-5 students (20-30 minutes 3-5 x week)
Tier II: 1-3 students (30 minutes + 4-5 x week) *Progress monitor weekly
Meet with small group of students.
2. Give student a student copy, teacher records on teacher copy
(need 1 teacher copy for each student)
3. Have each student do the LETTER RACE 1-2 times.
***Record their time and # correct.
(other students can be following along on their sheet for practice)
4. Have a different child do the BREATH BOXES
**Record their time and # correct.
5. Continue until all students are done
Follow words from left to right, top to bottom, and page by page.
Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.