Compare and Contrast Different Types of Weather
This educational resource pack includes:
Informational Text: Definition of Weather types.
Enhanced for gifted students: tactile and verbal prompts applied.
Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying, compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
Writing Practice (Key Words model)
Including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch correct answers.
Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.
- The student listens to the recordings next to each weather type
- The student reads each weather type with "sounding out" recordings
- The student traces the keywords; writing practice
- The student circles the correct keyword; differentiating between weather types
- The student matches the picture to the description
- The student fills in venn diagrams with cut out descriptions of weather types; compare and contrast aspect
- The student openly discusses their understanding and views of weather with other classmates