Also included in
- Lesson and Unit Plans Bundle Do you use the Marzano Framework at your school or disctrict? Are there standards that you need help with in order to teach your students using the Marzano strategies? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then look no further. This product is for you! The l$43.13$56.75Save $13.62
- Do you use the Marzano Framework at your school or disctrict? Are there standards that you need help with in order to teach your students using the Marzano strategies? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then look no further. This product is for you!The lessons and units in this reading$81.13$106.75Save $25.62
This EDITABLE Kindergarten Unit Plan includes Dr. Marzano’s strategies.
- 9 daily lessons on identifying the main topic of a text (LAFS.1.RI.1.2 and LAFS.1.RI.1.1)
- Learning Goal, Essential Question, Unit Scale
- Each daily plan includes the Design Question focus and Elements, Learning Targets, Academic Vocabulary, Lesson Sequence, standards, Accommodations, List of suggested teaching resources, suggested homework, and assessments.
- This Unit Plan includes worksheets/graphic organizers for some of the suggested activities and assessments.
- However, it does not include the suggested articles or youtube videos listed for teaching the lesson. The teacher may substitute them for other resources.
- The resource was originally created in 2014 and updated in 2020.
I hope you enjoy this resource as much as I enjoyed creating it!
This resource is part of a bundle. The link is: Marzano Reading and Math Lessons and Units BUNDLE for Kindergarten
The products that follow are also part of the bundle listed above:
KINDERGARTEN - Reading
KINDERGARTEN - Math
The Kindergarten Reading and Math lessons and units are also bundled by subject in case you do not want to purchase both reading and math. The link to these bundles are:
Note: Dr. Marzano did not create this product. Neither he nor his company (Learning Science International ~ LSI) have evaluated this resource.
You may find me at:
•Use this item for personal/student use in a single classroom.
•Send a link of the product to your friends.
•Purchase licenses at a big discount for others to use this resource.
•Enjoy this product for years to come (check back for updated versions).
You may not:
•Use for commercial use.
•Make copies for other teachers.
•Email this resource to others.
•Post this resource or any portion of this item online including a personal, classroom or district website, server, blog, etc. for others to copy or download.
•Share it, sell it, or claim it as your own.
•Use any part of this resource to create products for sharing or selling.
•Translate it into any language.