Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Save time and money with these printable Valentines Day activities for kindergarten. Differentiation will be a breeze with the multiple levels you get with several resources.
Keep the learning fun with the following:
- Making Words February - 10 cut and paste worksheets to build vocabulary and early writing skills. Students build, write, and draw 10 vocabulary words for February, such as heart, friends, candy, groundhog, etc. Easy to differentiate. For the students that need a challenge, have them write a sentence using the word. For the students who are still working on letter formation, have them write the word.
- Write the Room: Valentines Day - 2 levels included! Hang the leveled picture cards around the room, give each student a leveled recording sheet, and watch as they want to become independent writers!
- Hearts Build-a-Poem - Build a poems are my all-time favorite. This poetry center is engaging, promotes team work, builds language and fluency, and are the centers kids want to go back to over and over again. The kiddos use the word cards to build the Valentines Day poem, Hearts. Great for a pocket chart or as a floor activity.
- Valentines Numbers to 20 Task Cards - There are lots of uses for task cards, such as write the room, a scoot game, in a math center, as a whole class activity, or as an assessment. Students count the sets of objects, and write the number on the recording sheet provided. Answer key included.
- Valentines Tens-Frames Task Cards (0-20) - 15 task cards, a recording sheet, and answer key are included. Students identify and write how many Valentines objects in the tens-frames.
- Valentines Building Sentences: Reinforce nonfiction text with these 10 Valentines Day sentence building worksheets. 2 Levels are included to make differentiation a breeze! Students cut and paste word tiles to build, write, and illustrate the 10 Valentines sentences shown on the printable poster.
- Valentines I Have, Who Has Alphabet Game: I Have...Who Has is a fun, chain-reaction, Valentines Day game to practice alphabet letter recognition. Great for building fluency, review, tutor games, large or small group, and transition activities. Students quickly learn the pattern of this game, and get excited to call out their card. "I have _____, Who has____?" - reading the letters in large print, next to the colorful Valentines cupcakes.
*** As a BONUS, you will get Valentines Sticker Charts for FREE ***
Thank you for taking time to visit Little Learning Corner