Your Kindergarten class will LOVE these Winter Activities! This Winter Bundle includes 7 Winter Math Centers and 7 Winter Literacy Centers. Each center includes and engaging activity and a response sheet for student accountability.
This is a bundled product and all items can be purchased separately from my store.
Winter Math Centers
Winter Literacy Centers
Math Centers Included:
- Students choose a card, count each object on the card and write the amount next to the object’s picture. There are 3 different objects on each card.
Fill the Ten Frame
- Supply students with cards, a snowman ten frame, and counters (marshmallows). Students choose a card, count the objects, and make the snowman ten frame match the number of objects on the card.
- Supply students with cards and counters to measure with (marshmallows or snap cubes work great). Students choose a card, and use their measuring tool to measure the object. They write the length beside the matching picture.
- Supply students with penguins and fish. Students choose a penguin and feed the penguin the fish to solve the equation. A bingo dabber is used to mark the correct answer.
Count the Room
- Hide each card in the classroom. Students find each card, count the objects, and write the amount by the matching picture.
(1-20) - Students choose a card, count the mittens, and trace the amount in the same color as the mittens on the card.
- Students choose a card and count to add the marshmallows in each cup. Two different response sheets are included for your students’ skill levels.
Literacy Centers Included:
Sentence Scramble Pocket Chart Center
- Students unscramble each "I have my..." sentence, read the sentence to their center partners or groups, and complete their response sheet. Two response sheet options are included.
Beginning Sound Bingo Dabber Cards
- Students choose a card, name the picture, and determine the beginning sound. The beginning sound is marked on their response sheet with a bingo dabber.
Rhyming Write the Room
- Students search for each card in the classroom and write the words by the rhyming pictures on their response sheet.
Does the Ending Sound Match?
- Students choose a card and name each picture. If the pictures have the same ending sound, a smile is marked on their response sheet. If the ending sounds are different, an X is marked.
Word Family Puzzles
- Students complete each puzzle by matching the picture and first letter to the word ending. The words are sorted on their response sheet into word families.
Middle Sound Snow Globes
- Students choose a snow globe and name each picture inside. A manipulative is used to cover the pictures with the same middle sound. A response sheet is included for assessment.
Ending Sound Clip Cards
- Students choose a card and name the middle picture. The ending sound is marked with a clothespin along the edge of each card. A response sheet is included for assessment.
Don't forget to check out the preview!
Check my store for more winter fun!!
Winter Writing Activities
Winter No Prep!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about new products!!