You’ll love these Kindergarten Winter Literacy centers. These chilly winter activities are perfect for January or February in Kindergarten! All centers have an engaging activity and a response sheet for student accountability.
This item can be purchased at a discounted price in my Winter Math and Literacy Center Bundle
Each center can be purchased separately in my store!!
Sentence Scramble Pocket Chart Center
- Students unscramble each "I have my..." sentence, read the sentence to their center partners or groups, and complete their response sheet. Two response sheet options are included.
Beginning Sound Bingo Dabber Cards
- Students choose a card, name the picture, and determine the beginning sound. The beginning sound is marked on their response sheet with a bingo dabber.
Rhyming Write the Room
- Students search for each card in the classroom and write the words by the rhyming pictures on their response sheet.
Does the Ending Sound Match?
- Students choose a card and name each picture. If the pictures have the same ending sound, a smile is marked on their response sheet. If the ending sounds are different, an X is marked.
Word Family Puzzles
- Students complete each puzzle by matching the picture and first letter to the word ending. The words are sorted on their response sheet into word families.
Middle Sound Snow Globes
- Students choose a snow globe and name each picture inside. A manipulative is used to cover the pictures with the same middle sound. A response sheet is included for assessment.
Ending Sound Clip Cards
- Students choose a card and name the middle picture. The ending sound is marked with a clothespin along the edge of each card. A response sheet is included for assessment.
Be sure to check out the preview!
Check my store for more winter fun!!
Winter Writing Activities
Winter Math Centers
Winter No Prep!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about new products!!