Looking for some fun math center activities to use during the Winter season? Well, this is the packet for you!
This packet includes 7 interactive and engaging math centers all with a Winter theme/clipart. These activities are all aligned with the common core state standards and are meant to provide students with a chance to reinforce and build their mathematics skills. These centers are in color and do require prep (cutting out the pieces).
The skills addressed are:
- Polar Bear Skip Counting by 10's (to 100)
- Penguin Ordering numbers from least to greatest (0 – 100)
- Arctic Addition to 10
- Snowman Subtraction within 10
- Snowball Representing numbers to 20
- Hot Chocolate Greater than 10, Less than 10 sort
- Winter Mitten Missing Numbers to 20
Included in this packet are instruction cards, center pieces and recording sheets. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!