This Winter packet provides you with differentiated writing activities that are standards based aligned for kindergarten. Students and teachers will find these activities fun, educational, and easy to use in December, January, and February!
Winter Writing Packet Includes:
- 16 Differentiated Facts and Opinions Writing Worksheets
- 3 Generic Writing Sentences Worksheets
- 5 Trace the Room Worksheets
- 5 Write the Room Worksheets
- 58 Illustrated Winter Word Cards
- Write the Room I Can Poster
- Teacher Set Up and Ideas
Benefits of this Winter Writing Packet:
- Children will learn how to locate resources in the classroom.
- Children will learn how to use resources to gain independence.
- Children will learn to match pictures and write words.
- Children will be able to identify words associated with winter.
- Children will gain an understanding of animals, weather, places, and things associated with winter seasonal changes in winter.
- Children will learn to trace words, write words, and sentences.
- Children will learn to use picture writing prompts to write opinions and facts.
Click on links below for other helpful Winter Resources!
Polar Babies Winter Read Aloud Fiction & Nonfiction Activities and Lesson Plans
Winter Read Alouds Bundle with Lesson Plans and Activities
Snowman Activities for Winter Writing with Craft
Snowman Expository Writing Activities for ELA and Science
Polar Bears Creating and Repeating Math Patterns Activity
Martin Luther King Jr. Black History Month Activities
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
Click on the links below to follow me on Social Media!