Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice the all of the short vowel sounds. Want to see it in action?
I've bundled all of the See it. Write it. sets that are perfect for Kindergarten ELA standards. It includes both the original version and the secret versions of the short vowel sets, beginning (2 of these), middle, and ending sound sets.
Here's how it works:Check out this video
- Each vowel set and sound set of PowerPoints comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
- the picture pauses for 12 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- the spelling/letter shows one letter at a time
- students can call out each letter as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct spelling and cheer for errors and correct spellings. (cheer for errors to encourage writing)
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.
This set is included in the Growing Bundle which includes ALL of the See it. Write it. Interactive Powerpoints. This bundle will receive future sets at no additional cost to you after your initial purchase.
Want to try a sample of the Secret See it. Write it. sets? Try the sampler freebie here
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺