Use this packet as a quick write warm up for your Kindergarten writing in Spanish.
Writing in Kindergarten is so important. “Emergent literacy research has shown us that children are not ruined by being allowed to write before they can read. Rather, they learn many important concepts and develop the confidence that they can write” (Cunningham).
We have created these Kindergarten Writing booklets (translated by Monica M. Falcon) to compliment Morning Message, Daily News, Shared/Guided Writing, Writer’s Workshop
or any other writing experience you provide for your students in your classroom.
These booklets will allow the children to write quickly and independently every day
November, month 3
, your students will practice writing letters.
• Week 1 starts with a pre-assessment on page 1 and then presents the letters in
alphabetical order Aa - Ll.
• Week 2 student practice writing the letters Mm - Zz.
• Week 3 incorporates initial sounds with some Thanksgiving pictures.
• There are only 3 weeks this month allowing for the Thanksgiving holidays.
Other months available (or WILL BE available before that month:
– the objective is "name writing"- Students write names and see that names are words made up of letters that are always written in the same order – students practice writing names.
- the objective is to be able to read and write numbers and number words– Students practice writing numbers 1-10, number words, and count Halloween objects.
– the objective is to be able to write all upper and lowercase letters so students can put them together to write words– practice with writing all capital and lowercase letters and write initial sounds of some Thanksgiving objects.
- the objective is to think of words that complete a thought and write them– Students read some simple sight words and complete a phrase by writing a word and then drawing a picture.
- the objective is for the students to choose words that make sense in a simple sentence - Students write the words to complete the sight word sentence.
- the objective is for the students to choose words that make sense and write them to respond to a simple writing prompt. Handwriting lines are included this month. Students illustrate their sentences. They form questions and use descriptive words. Valentine’s Day prompts are included.
– the objective is to write sentences – Each day students write a sentence to answer a question about a weekly topic.
– the objective is to write a story – Students create a “book” each week and illustrate it.
– the objective is independent writing. Students write in their daily journals. They write about anything they want.
: This product has been translated into academic Spanish by Monica M. Falcon. We realize there are many different ways to say words in Spanish and/or many terms that people are familiar with. However, we deliberately avoided regional Spanish. Teacher directions are written in English.
If you have any questions or would like something stated differently, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.***
Other Monthly Spanish Kindergarten Writing Resources:
• Escribiendo Diariamente en Kinder January Spanish Kindergarten Writing NO PREP
• Escribiendo Diariamente en Kinder ~ February ~ Spanish Kindergarten Writing
• Escribiendo Diariamente en Kinder March Spanish Kindergarten Writing NO PREP
• Spanish Kindergarten Writing for April, NO PREP, JUST PRINT.
• Escribiendo Diariamente en Kinder November Spanish K Writing NO PREP JUST PRINT
• Spanish Kindergarten Writing for December~ NO PREP, JUST PRINT.
Other Spanish Resources (always adding more):
• Simplemente Jugando~Avisos para centros que explican su importancia~Center Signs
• Martin Luther King Informational Teacher and Student Reader in Spanish
• Spanish Version, Summer Fun With Kindergarten Math FREEBIE.
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower
the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this resource and leave feedback.
❤️ Be the first to know about our new resources.
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
❤️ Like us on Facebook
at The Fun Factory on TpT
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies
, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog