Kindergarten Writing Workshop #2 PD
Also included in
- This WRITING WORKSHOPS PD narrows down ONLY the BEST from Nellie Edge Seminars! Strong connections among the many facets of teaching powerful kindergarten writing! Step-by-step professional development from Nellie Edge Kindergarten Writing Workshops #1 and #2!Each PowerGuide of over 400 slides alsoPrice $26.00Original Price $52.00Save $26.00
Exact training from Nellie’s most POPULAR kindergarten writing LIVE workshop!
Best Practices to Grow Engaged Young Writers: Study a Comprehensive, Authentic Approach to Kindergarten and First Grade Writing
Teachers have raved about LIVE Nellie Edge Kindergarten workshops!
Now this NEW 2021 MasterClass Intensive provides the same tools for your self-directed distance learning.
Includes option for graduate credit with meaningful practicum projects
This workshop builds on Writing Workshop #1 (*LINK); study it on its own or Bundle and Save (*LINK) with both PD resources!
“Nellie Edge – you should do a Ted Talk!!”
This product has two sections:
1. A 400-page MasterClass Intensive of the entire 6-hour Nellie Edge live writing workshop. For ease of study, we recommend printing 4 slides per page (horizontal)—please be sure to click the "page border" box in the Print screen—and having it bound.
2. 80+ printable Bonus pages to help you create writing centers. This includes a step-by-step guide to facilitate the graduate credit registration and practicum process. Earn 1-3 graduate credits for meaningful practicum projects. (If you are printing full-size pages, be sure the "page border" box is not checked.)
· You have 4 months to finish your work.
“All the best things I do come from Nellie Edge Seminars!”
Is this self-directed distance learning program right for you? Find out! Study the Kindergarten Writing tab at Nellie Edge to see engaging photo essays of these strategies used in real classrooms for information about this popular live writing workshop.
Discover how to use Independent Writing Centers to build stamina and fluency for writing workshop and turn all students into authors and illustrators!
What is the research base for Nellie Edge professional development?
- Download this free eBook on TpT.
Join kindergarten teachers from across the country who trust Nellie Edge for their professional development!
MasterClass is divided into organized chapters with links to instructional videos.
· Introduction and Building Community
· Overview of Multisensory ABC Phonics Immersion, Handwriting, and "Heart Word" Strategies
· Parents as Partners: 10 Best Practices
· Photos of Children’s Writing and Art We Think You’ll LOVE!
· How to Create Independent Writing Centers and Build a Classroom of Writers and Illustrators
· A Talented and Gifted (TAG) Writing Program Model for ALL Learners
· How to Differentiate Kindergarten Writing
· What We have Learned About Publishing Kindergarten-Written Books
· Language-Rich Experiences That Build Success for Emergent Bilingual Students
· End of Day Literacy Rituals, Traditions, and Celebrations
· Fostering a Growth Culture Throughout the Day
· What a Wonderful World: Your Goals
This course reflects years of action research in diverse kindergarten classrooms.
- These proven strategies differentiate learning to support English Language Learners (ELL) while providing Talented and Gifted (TAG) students with creative challenges.
80-page “Bonus Resources” includes exemplars, lessons, printables, and University Credit/Practicum and Time Log
· See complete PREVIEW!
“All kindergartners LOVE to draw and write and make ‘really cool’ books!” Nellie Edge
Click HERE to Follow My Store and to be notified of new Nellie Edge Kindergarten (PreK-1) products. All new items are listed at 50% off for the first 48 hours after posting! Leave feedback and earn TpT credits.
Follow Nellie Edge Kindergarten weekly blogs
Find resources and support on my website, NellieEdge.com
SMILES for joyful teaching and learning,