PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Whether you’re hitting the road at the end of K or starting your engines at the beginning of 1st, this set of six math activities will give you exactly what you need for standards-based math review! All of these activities are hands-on... no worksheets!
Here are the skills addressed in this set:
* Numbers, numerals, and number words
* Ten frames
* Addition and subtraction number models through 5
* Sums of 10
* Counting by tens
* Composing and decomposing 11-19
How can you use these with your class?
* Math centers, math tubs, math rotations!
* Small groups
* Whole class review with your document camera
* Tutors and parent volunteers love keeping a set of riddle cards on hand for an
easy way to fill extra moments at the end of a lesson.
* Early finishers
* Math intervention, RTI
* End of year review in kindergarten
* Bring your first graders back up to pace by using these during the first weeks of
Standards are included for all resources. Click on the preview for a closer look!
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You'll also like...
Click here to follow my store. You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT Inbox, just to show my appreciation!☺
Thanks so much!