Help your students care about kindness with this 30 day Kindness Challenge. Each morning you will start by reading and discussing a quote about kindness to get your students thinking about how they can spread kindness in your classroom. Students are given a 30 day kindness challenge sheet with specific acts of kindness they can complete at school or at home.
- Morning Message PowerPoint - Includes kindness quote of the day and discussion questions to help your students focus on kindness for the day. There is also an editable version in case you want to modify the questions for your students.
- Kindness Challenges - 30 day kindness challenge board for both home and school. Each one has 30 acts of kindness students can complete during the 30 days. There is also a blank template included in case you want your students to come up with their own acts of kindness to complete.
- Kindness Reflection Journal - Template included for you to create a kindness journal. Works best if students complete at the end of the day. It encourages them to be intentional about their kindness and look for kindness in others.
- Kindness Posters - The quotes from the morning message powerpoint are included as a poster so you can print and display them in your classroom.
- I Spy Kindness Chain - templates included for students to write down when they see other students being kind. You can link the strips together to create a paper chain to watch the kindness in your classroom grow.
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.