Kindness Activities | Choice Board, Writing, Coupons
This year more than ever, we need to recognize and celebrate KINDNESS! Teach your students how to be kind and show them how good it feels to be kind to others. This resource includes a Kindness Choice Board, a Kindness writing activity, Kindness Coupons, and bulletin board elements for a simple, cute, and fun bulletin board display. There are two formats of the writing activity for easy differentiation. Quick and easy, just print the pages you need!
Help your students learn how to be kind and reflect on all the ways they show kindness daily. The Kindness Choice Board is a great assignment to kick off a week of Kindness activities. Challenge your students to complete a row or the whole board! The Kindness Writing activity comes with options for students to complete and draw and color a face to represent them. The writing activity comes in two different formats for students to write about the ways they show kindness.
Here's what you'll get:
- Kindness Choice Board (full-page and half-page options)
- Kindness Writing activity (half-page) - “I Show Kindness By” with no lines to write a numbered list of 3 acts of kindness.
- Kindness Writing activity (half-page) - “I Am Kind Because” with lines to write a paragraph describing acts of kindness.
- Both writing activities come in 16 different options of students' faces to design and color.
- Kindness Coupons (3 to a page)
- Kindness Certificate and Ribbons
- Bulletin Board Elements: “World Kindness Day” (one size) and “We Are Kind” (in two sizes)
- Teacher directions
- PLUS a FREE "Ways We Show Kindness" Collaborative Brainstorming Page
Your students will love showing how they can be kind to others. They'll love how being kind to others makes them feel good about themselves.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the pages you need and get your students to discuss and write about ALL of the ways to show kindness to others.