Easily teach your students to spread kindness while building classroom community by using this simple and ready to go unit! These kindness activities pair perfectly with February and can last all month long! Everything is included for you making your lesson prep simple and easy.
This engaging and hands on unit includes:
• 2 Lesson Plans
• 2 Community Building Games
• Random Acts of Kindness Class Challenge & Reward
• Kindness Video & Discussion Activity
• Random Acts of Kindness Journals
• Group Problem Solving Scenario
• Kindness Décor Posters & Crafts
• Student Created Homework Menus
• Lunch Bunch Slips
• Teacher “How To” Notes & Ideas
This resource is perfect for the busy teacher who wants to teach character skills, kindness, and build community. Your students will LOVE the activities and you’ll love its versatility!
Check out the preview for more details!
You might also be interested in these engaging kindness resources:
• Love this kindness resource? Check out my favorite classroom challenge - Mission Possible turns students into secret agents carrying out random acts of kindness!
• Looking for a school wide kindness challenge? I've got you covered, check it out here!
• Kindness Cootie Catchers
Don't forget leaving feedback earns you credits toward FREE TPT purchases. I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your feedback!
Please contact me with any questions you may have.