Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Could your classroom use a little more kindness? This year-long kindness curriculum transforms student mindset and builds classroom community. With these ready to go kindness lesson plans for upper elementary teachers students discover the power of kindness through engaging activities, lessons, games, crafts, media, discussions, and more. These kindness activities for kids pair perfectly with each month and include everything to save you time and make lesson prep simple.
• 20 Lesson Plans
• 20 Community Building & Kindness Games for Kids
• 10 Kindness Class Challenges & Reward Ideas
• 10 Kindness Videos & Discussion Cards
• Random Acts of Kindness Journals
• 10 Group Problem Solving Scenario
• 10 Kindness Crafts (perfect for classroom bulletin boards or hallway/class decor)
• 10 Coloring Kindness Posters
• 10 Student Created Homework Menus
• 10 Lunch Bunch Slip Sets
• Teacher “How To” Notes & Ideas for each month
This resource is perfect for the busy teacher who wants to make teaching kindness and social skills in the classroom fun and EASY. Pair these monthly kindness projects for elementary students with social studies lessons, morning meetings, homework, small group, kindness day or week activities, and world kindness day activities.
Check out the preview for more details or click below on any of the individual monthly links to see how teaching kids kindness can impact your class.
You might also be interested in these popular kindness crafts and kindness activities for kids:
• Need a school wide kindness challenge?
Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love to hear from you and how much you're loving the resource or if you have any suggestions on how to make it even better.
Follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.