Integrate kindness activities into the classroom through journal prompts, acts of kindness cards, kindness posters thank you notes, sticky notes, and kindness punch cards. When students see acts of kindness and reflect on them, they are more likely to do the same. These activities can be integrated into your community all year. All activities can be completed in just a few minutes per day.
Who Should Buy This
This resource is for classroom teachers, school counselors, or other school staff looking to integrate social emotional learning into the classroom
• 8 different student journal pages. This can be used throughout the year too!
• 6 additional pages with quotes about kindness and a student prompt.
• Have I Ever Told You? Printable
• Kindness Sticky Note and Template
• Thanks a Bunch Note Cards
• Do Good, Feel Great Cards
• 6 Full Page Kindness Posters to Display (Color & Ink Friendly)
• Spread Kindness Cards
• 10 Kind Acts Punchcards
⇒ Click Links for Related Products ⇐
Small Group Counseling Sessions: Emotional Reactions
Social Emotional Skills Checklists
Warm Up Winter with Compliments
Compli-Mittens Activity and Bulletin Board
In-depth counseling resources that are flexible, evidence-based, and engaging.
Find Me on Social Media!
© Social Emotional Workshop 2017