Also included in
- This bundle includes all 14 of my seasonal quilts. Each of the 14 quilt sets contains 7 writing prompts about the seasonal topic. Every prompt is provided in 2 different formats - 4 squares to a page or 2 squares to a page. You can choose the size that you prefer! The writing quilts make great theme$36.00$63.00Save $27.00
Bring some Kindness into your classroom with the Kindness Writing Quilt. This collaborative activity combines art and writing to create a beautiful Bulletin Board. Start by discussing Kindness then have students complete a quilt square. These make a colorful display that all children contribute to and all will be proud to share.
These writing prompts include activities that are ideal for beginning of the school year activities. They are designed to promote discussion and assist in developing a positive classroom environment.
- This packet includes 7 different writing prompts.
- Each of the writing prompts comes in 2 different formats - 4 squares to a page or 2 squares to a page. You can choose the size that you prefer!
- You can use as many as you like. Use one of the prompts or use them all.
- Students can all complete the same quilt square or they can complete different ones. Just print the pages that you want on paper and they are ready to use.
- The quilt squares have been designed to be joined together to create a Kindness bulletin board or a quilt square display.
- This activity combines writing and art to create the quilt.
- It can be used as a cooperative project for a writing center.
- It creates an impressive display and students will be proud of their work and their contribution.
- These are ideal for celebrating and promoting World Kindness Day or Random Acts of Kindness Day/Month.
- Great for the first writing activities of the year as you strive to develop an attitude of kindness in the classroom.
- The writing prompts quilts have been marked as being suitable for 2nd grade, 3rd grade and 4th grade.
- Some teachers in 1st grade have used these successfully but the space for students to write may be a little tight although they can be enlarged on a copier.
- Teachers have also commented that they have successfully used the quilts with older students also including 5th grade to 8th grade.
Save with the Bundle
This Writing Prompts Quilt is also available with 13 other seasonal Writing Prompts Quilt sets. Each is available separately or buy the bundle and save over 40%.
Available at - Writing Prompts Quilt Bundle
The 7 writing prompts sheets are -
- Kindness Matters Quilt Square
- Kind Kids Quilt Square
- Random Acts of Kindness Quilt Square
- A Kind World Quilt Square
- Give Compliments and Praise Quilt Square
- It’s Easy to Be Kind Quilt Square
- I Appreciate You Quilt Square
This PDF file can be used to create digital versions using the TpT Digital Tool. TpT Digital Activities are PDF pages that are customized using the TpT Digital Tool then assigned to students via Google Classroom. You will need Google Classroom to use the TpT Digital Tool.
More Writing Quilts are available -
If you are looking for more fun Back to School Activities and Games, you may like -
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids enjoy creating this Writing Quilt!