Kindness Activity for Kids | Explore What Kindness Means? | Lesson & Craft
Kindness Day and Craft throughout exploring Mindfulness and Kindness.Students will explore kindness and compassion through a mindfulness exercise with a script, a therapeutic and calming strategy. The kit has a script, two-day lesson, flowers, a large template of a kind flower, a regular size flower, 35 acts of kindness, templates to cut out B&W and color. Kindness activity helps students reflect on acts of kindness and how it feels in a fun way.
- Lesson Plan – Two Days
- Mindfulness Script
- Morning Meeting-Community Time
- Acts of Kindness
- Flowers-No Cut-out version
- Flowers-Cut-out version – B&W and color- Large Version & small version
- Flowers Cut-out version with double petals
- Flowers- Cut-out version – B&W and color
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)-Bonus- the old version of the product- Kindness, Thankful, more
- 55 pages
- You can use this activity even to display in a Bulletin Board
***Not for commercial use, personal use only.
Questions? We speak English and Spanish. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
●Please log in to your TPT account, go to your purchases on the right corner page, look under the BUY area, and look for MY PURCHASES. Beside each purchase, you will see a THUMB UP and the words "Leave a Review" button. Click it, and it will take you to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases! I value your feedback, guiding me to continue creating great resources for all of you!
Other products you may like
Looking for Freebies
• Look for the green star on my shop homepage and click it to become a follower. You will now receive emails with the new items in the store. Sign up for our newsletter:h/a>
Follow me on Twitterh/a>ohortizmarrero