Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This Kindness SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach kids about kindness, generosity, and giving, random acts of kindness, and ways to be a bucket filler.
Check out the PRINTABLE Kindness curriculum for K-2 HERE filled with hands-on and mindful activities. The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Check out the DIGITAL Kindness SEL curriculum for K-2 HERE that includes digital, interactive activities for Google Slides & Seesaw (preloaded activities).
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE $, instead of buying the two resources separately!
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
- Children will learn what kindness is and describe what it means to be a kind kid.
- Children will describe and demonstrate ways of being kind to others.
- Children will make efforts to show kindness to others each day.
- Children will understand what random acts of kindness are and perform as many acts as they can during a kindness challenge.
- Children will learn the meaning of generosity and ways to give to others.
- Children will understand the bucket filling system and make an effort to be a bucket filler who helps fill other people’s buckets.
The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Look at the individual product PREVIEWS and VIDEOS for a look at each SEL resource up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
What do the PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Kindness Resources cover?
What is Kindness?
Lesson 1 teaches to understand what kindness is and describe what it means to be a kind kid.
Being Kind to Others
Lesson 2 teaches children to describe and demonstrate ways of being kind to others. They will make efforts to show kindness to others each day.
Lesson 3 teaches children to describe what generosity and giving means and demonstrate ways of being generous.
Generosity & Giving
Lesson 4 teaches children to understand what random acts of kindness are and perform as many acts as they can during a kindness challenge.
Bucket Filler System
Lesson 5 teaches children to understand the bucket filling system and make an effort to be a bucket filler who helps fill other people’s buckets.
Activities included in the PRINTABLE unit:
- Discussion Starters cards
- Anchor Chart pieces
- Coloring Posters
- Boar game
- Tons of literature connections & writing activities
- Sorting activity
- Kindness Challenge with calendar of tasks
- Donut craftivity
- Door & bulletin board letters to customize your decor
- Scenario cards
- SMILE-a-gram templates
- Kindness scavenger hunt
- Buckets for filler system
- Bucket filler hat
- Bucket filler vs. dipper sentence sort
- & more!
Activities included in the DIGITAL resource:
- Thought Starters
- Digital anchor charts
- Board and card games
- Role play cards
- Sorting activities
- Kindness Journal
- Kindness jar
- Smile-a-gram notes
- Giving project
- Kindness strategies choice board
- Sentence starters and writing prompts
- Videos of children's books & book companion activities
- Quote posters
- Tons of Videos (linked for safe/ad-free viewing)
- Scavenger hunt activity
- Kindness calendar
- Bucket Filler Bingo
- & more!
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Children can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further a child’s independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
- It is recommended but not necessary to use mind+heart digital in conjunction with the original (PRINTABLE version) mind+heart SEL K-2 curriculum to enhance learning.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides & PRE-LOADED Seesaw Activities:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- Comes with instructions for Seesaw with pre-loaded lessons - You will receive a file with links to pre-loaded lessons in Seesaw. Assign the activities using your Seesaw Classroom account, which is compatible with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, and Kindle Fire.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using a DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resource:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
Looking for an SEL curriculum for the whole year?
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
♥♥The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get this BUNDLE NOW at a discount! It includes a year’s worth of DIGITAL lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
Check out the other *PRINTABLE* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with other PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft