Also included in
- This Kindness SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach kids about kindness, generosity, and giving, random acts of kindness, and ways to be a bucket filler.Check out the PRINTABLE Kindness curriculum for K-2$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- The DIGITAL mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves and build important social-emotional skills. Teach children the most importan$59.00$96.00Save $37.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This DIGITAL Kindness SEL curriculum for K-2 includes 5 detailed lessons filled with digital, interactive activities that teach children about kindness, generosity, and giving, random acts of kindness, and ways to be a bucket filler.
Children will have opportunities to learn, practice, and develop social-emotional skills through a variety of engaging lessons and digital activities.
The program provides teachers and parents with lesson plans, instructions, videos, and activities to support social-emotional learning in digital format.
The DIGITAL Kindness unit has been formatted and modified to be taught digitally in conjunction with the printable version or independent of it. The lessons and activities have been adapted to be used online in digital teaching platforms (Google Slides, PowerPoint, and Seesaw) and on devices.
♥♥The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get this BUNDLE NOW at a HUGE discount! It includes a year’s worth of DIGITAL lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
What does this DIGITAL Kindness K-2 Unit cover?
What is Kindness?
Lesson 1 teaches to understand what kindness is and describe what it means to be a kind kid.
Being Kind to Others
Lesson 2 teaches children to describe and demonstrate ways of being kind to others. They will make efforts to show kindness to others each day.
Lesson 3 teaches children to describe what generosity and giving means and demonstrate ways of being generous.
Generosity & Giving
Lesson 4 teaches children to understand what random acts of kindness are and perform as many acts as they can during a kindness challenge.
Bucket Filler System
Lesson 5 teaches children to understand the bucket filling system and make an effort to be a bucket filler who helps fill other people’s buckets.
Activities included in the Kindness unit:
Look at the PREVIEW and VIDEO for a look at this SEL unit up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
- Thought Starters
- Digital anchor charts
- Board and card games
- Role play cards
- Sorting activities
- Kindness Journal
- Kindness jar
- Smile-a-gram notes
- Giving project
- Kindness strategies choice board
- Sentence starters and writing prompts
- Videos of children's books & book companion activities
- Quote posters
- Tons of Videos (linked for safe/ad-free viewing)
- Scavenger hunt activity
- Kindness calendar
- Bucket Filler Bingo
- & more!
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Children can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further a child’s independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
- It is recommended but not necessary to use mind+heart digital in conjunction with the original (PRINTABLE version) mind+heart SEL K-2 curriculum to enhance learning.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides, Interactive PowerPoints, & PRE-LOADED Seesaw Activities:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- Comes with instructions for Seesaw with pre-loaded lessons - You will receive a file with links to pre-loaded lessons in Seesaw. Assign the activities using your Seesaw Classroom account, which is compatible with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, and Kindle Fire.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using a DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resource:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
mind+heart digital aligns with the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL. It provides educators with an affordable and accessible option that is structured and highly effective in K-2 classrooms.
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms (printable/whole class versions):
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for K-2 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
Check out the *PRINTABLE* SEL units for K-2:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft