Also included in
- The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with hands-on and mindful activities that encourage children in Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade to build important social skills and emotional awareness.Teach child$87.00$120.00Save $33.00
- This Kindness SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach kids about kindness, generosity, and giving, random acts of kindness, and ways to be a bucket filler.Check out the PRINTABLE Kindness curriculum for K-2$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$128.00$216.00Save $88.00
This Kindness & Bucket Filler SEL curriculum is teacher-approved and includes 5 detailed lessons filled with hands-on and mindful activities that teach children about kindness, have them complete a kindness challenge with random acts of kindness, and ways to be a bucket filler.
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
What does this unit cover?
A variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community-building ideas, and tons of engaging activities.
Lesson 1: What is Kindness?
Teaches kids to understand what kindness is and describe what it means to be a kind kid.
Lesson 2: Being Kind to Others
Teaches children to describe and demonstrate ways of being kind to others. They will make efforts to show kindness to others each day.
Lesson 3: Generosity & Giving
Teaches children to describe what generosity and giving means and demonstrate ways of being generous.
Lesson 4: Kindness Challenge
Teaches children to understand what random acts of kindness are and perform as many acts as they can during a kindness challenge.
Lesson 5: Bucket Filler System
Teaches children to understand the bucket filling system and make an effort to be a bucket filler who helps fill other people’s buckets.
Activities included in the Kindness unit:
- Discussion Starters cards
- Anchor Chart pieces
- Coloring Posters
- Boar game
- Tons of literature connections & writing activities
- Sorting activity
- Kindness Challenge with calendar of tasks
- Donut craftivity
- Door & bulletin board letters to customize your decor
- Scenario cards
- SMILE-a-gram templates
- Kindness scavenger hunt
- Buckets for filler system
- Bucket filler hat
- Bucket filler vs. dipper sentence sort
- & more!
PLUS A BRAND NEW BONUS: Family Partnership Guide
Connect with and encourage families to take part in the social-emotional learning development of their child and the concepts you are teaching at school. Each unit includes a printable guide with a letter to families, strategies and activities they can try at home, and a book guide with video links.
WHY this is the ONE Social-Emotional Learning resource you need to teach kids about kindness!
- Each lesson and follow-up activities can extend to cover your SEL time for a month! This is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when teachers have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once a week and extend it throughout the week with the follow-up activities.
- You will have what you need to facilitate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
- You will save time as the planning is done for you.
- Since this is research-based and follows the CASEL framework for SEL, you know that you are covering the most important lessons kids need!
- It provides a TON of variety and includes activities that will engage students and help them build important emotional awareness skills.
- The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, for school counselors, classroom teachers, and in a homeschool setting.
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for K-2 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
Check out the other SEL units for K-2:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
- Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
- Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
- Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
- Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft