Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
This big bundle of bookmarks and coloring pages reinforces kindness, friendship, and gratitude. Students also learn about giving compliments with positive affirmations that build confidence, self-esteem, and a growth mindset.
You'll save 40% on this bundle which includes 365 coloring sheets and bookmarks in ready-to-print color or outlines so you can foster positive character traits all year. It also includes compliments coloring pages with letter tracing for students who still need help learning the alphabet or need reading or writing practice.
Use these coloring activities to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week, International Day of Friendship, World Compliments Day, and Thanksgiving, or use the bookmarks as affirmations cards.
Coloring pages are a fun no-prep mindfulness activity to help students regain focus when they need a brain break. Add them to your calm down corner or use them to improve fine motor skills and spatial awareness. They're also a quick, easy substitute teacher activity.
Use your colorful artwork to start conversations around kindness, caring, and respect or take our kindness challenge and have students leave bookmarks in library books for readers to discover.
*** Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Kindness Coloring Pages with kindness quotes
- Kindness Coloring Pages with positive character traits quotes
- Friendship Coloring Pages
- Positive Affirmations Coloring Pages
- Gratitude Coloring Pages
- Growth Mindset Coloring Pages
- Compliments Coloring Pages with Alphabet and Letter Tracing
- Kindness Bookmarks
- Compliments Bookmarks
- Positive Affirmations Bookmarks
- Free Enemy Pie Friendship Coloring Page and Poster
➡️ Please take a look at the individual previews to see what's included in each resource.
- Coloring strengthens the small muscles in the hand needed for writing.
- Coloring develops a proper pencil grip, fine motor skills, spatial awareness and promotes creativity.
- Kids practice reading as they color positive messages.
- Students learn patience and focus to stay within the lines.
- Positive messages reinforce good behavior and develops a growth mindset.
- Students learn the importance of taking a brain break to nurture wellbeing as they feel the calming effects coloring has to reduce stress, anger, and anxiety.
- Positive affirmations nurture emotional wellbeing by building self-esteem and self-belief.
- Affirmations are a powerful way to encourage positive thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
- Positive mantras challenge negative beliefs to nurture a growth mindset.
- When children repeat affirmations, changes are seen in the neural pathways which have a positive effect on mood and feelings.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
➡️ Positive Feedback from Teachers
My students loved these. We used them during our character traits unit. Since my school doesn't celebrate Valentines Day, I used these as "kindness coupons in a "treasure chest" hung on their desk -- fun. - Elizabeth W. (Kindergarten)
My Year 2 class used the Kindness bookmarks twice. They coloured one, wrote a message on the back and I laminated them. They had fun hiding them in school library books for other students in the school to find and keep. Later I let them make another one for themselves. - Lyn C. (2nd grade)
These coloring pages are so adorable and positive. I used them mostly at the beginning of the year to introduce ways that we can be kind and show friendship and respect in our classroom. - Greta N. (1st grade)
I actually printed all of these bookmarks and stapled them to a bulletin board. The students pulled them off and shared them with someone else in the class. They were gone in a few minutes and they wanted to continue it for the rest of the week. Such an important topic! Thank you. - Joanne E. (4th grade)
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.