Ready-made and customizable checklists to engage children in a kindness challenge or when participating in one of the various kindness days or weeks in February, April and November.
Use our pre-made checklist where children are challenged to complete at least three acts of kindness from four categories (school, home, community, with an adult) OR customize to your needs by using our template and typing your own acts of kindness. Students can even hand-write their own list on pages with empty fields.
This bundle includes:
• A zipped file with a PowerPoint document for editing and PDF for straight printing
• 1 ready to go color checklist
• 1 ready to go color checklist with space for student name
• 1 ready to go black and white coloring checklist
• 1 editable 4 category color checklist
• 1 blank 4 category color checklist
• 1 editable 4 category black and white coloring checklist
• 1 blank 4 category black and white coloring checklist
• 1 editable no category color checklist
• 1 blank no category color checklist
• 1 editable no category black and white coloring checklist
• 1 blank no category black and white coloring checklist
You will need Microsoft Powerpoint to edit.
Get the US Letter version here.
There is also an adult version so teachers and parents can participate to model kindness with children. Available in both US Letter
and A4 Format
This poster is part of a whole school, evidence-based SEL curriculum promoting kindness and mindfulness. Please check it out on our website.
Click here to find Kindness Checklists and other Posters
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see on our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. SImply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.