These cute display posters will fill your classroom with bright and cheery reminders of the importance of showing kindness, respect and the qualities required to be a good friend to build a positive school community.
Each message or quote provides an opportunity to start a class discussion on the values and character strengths required to nurture respectful relationships and create a peaceful, calm and happy classroom and school environment.
There's even a poster with things to find (1 for younger and 1 for older children) and ideas for showing kindness towards family, friends, creatures and the earth.
This bundle includes:
• A printable pdf
• 22 colorful posters
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
Click here for our A4 version.
These resources complement our whole school, evidence-based SEL curriculum promoting kindness and mindfulness. Please check it out on our website.
You might also like:
• Kindness Coloring Pages - coloring is a fabulous mindfulness activity
• Kindness Checklists - use ours or customise to suit your school
• Kindness and Bucket Filling Bundle - fun and effective SEL resources
• Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
• Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource for nurturing student wellbeing
• Mindfulness Lessons and Resources - to help regulate emotions and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts by becoming a follower. SImply click the green star next to our store logo to receive email updates.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.