PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Kindness is an important life skill, and these task cards make great additions to any character education or social skills program. They work well with my Kindness Packet, which may be purchased separately.
This resource is also a part of a bundle,
SUGGESTED USES FOR EDUCATORS, SPECIALISTS, AND PARENTS
1. Students / children may read and discuss questions in pairs, groups, or centers. If working independently with a child, the adult may read and discuss the cards with the child.
2. Students / children may role play the expected scenarios / answers to each other. This may be done in pairs or groups, or with an adult. Discuss facial expressions, body language, manners, and actions shown by the participants. Discuss the impact this type of communication / behavior has on respect. Educators may pick a few pairs or groups to role play in front of the entire class. If working independently with a child, the adult may role play with the child.
3. Educators may choose a few per day to begin a classroom discussion during a morning meeting or anytime.
4. Use as writing prompts for individual work.
5. Use as extra reinforcement for early finishers.
6. Use with small groups. Each group receives one task card and one poster board. Students work together to draw pictures answering the question. Each group presents the poster to the class and discusses their answers. (Choose appropriate questions).
*Laminate and use again and again. Store in an envelope, bag, folder, or hole punch corners and attach to a ring.
Color PDF version
Black and white PDF version
1. Suggested Uses
2. Teaching Guide
3. Kindness Task Cards Questions (click preview above to see a list of all questions)
4. 40 Task Cards (4 per page)
5. 4 Blank Cards
6. TOU and Credits
This product was revised on June 20, 2018. If you downloaded this product prior to then, please re-download for the most recent version.
GET TPT CREDIT
Go to your “My Purchases” page, and click the Provide Feedback button. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that may be used towards the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly valued and helps me determine future products. Thank you!
WANT TO JOIN MY NEWSLETTER?
I have suggested a grade level of K - 6, to include children on the spectrum, children in mainstream classes, and younger children who demonstrate an ability to complete this resource. Please preview the resource above to determine if it's appropriate for your needs, and email me with any questions if desired.
I may be contacted at email@example.com