Also included in
- The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for third, fourth, and fifth grade includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS and activities that encourage older kids to build important social-emotional skills. Teach children the most important social and emotional lessons$87.00$120.00Save $33.00
- This Kindness SEL curriculum BUNDLE for Grades 3-5 includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach older kids about kindness, gratitude, generosity, random acts of kindness, and ways to be a bucket filler.Check out the PRINTABLE Kindness$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage older kids to build important$128.00$216.00Save $88.00
This kindness SEL curriculum includes 5 detailed lessons filled with hands-on and mindful activities that teach older kids about kindness, gratitude, generosity, random acts of kindness, and ways to be a bucket filler.
↑↑↑ See the PREVIEW for more details and pictures of what this awesome resource has to offer! ↑↑↑
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for 3-5 is available for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT. You get an entire year’s worth of lessons (40 included) and activities to help older kids to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for grades 3-5 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
What does this Kindness unit cover?
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
Lesson 1: What is Kindness?
★Kids will learn to understand what kindness is and what it means to be a kind person. They will describe and demonstrate ways of being kind to others and make an effort to show kindness to others each day.
Lesson 2: Gratitude
★Kids will learn to describe what gratitude means and the importance of giving thanks. They will be encouraged to give thanks and appreciate what they have. They will practice giving gratitude daily.
Lesson 3: Generosity & Giving
★Kids will learn to describe what it means to be generous and identify different ways one can be generous. They will make intentions to be more generous and giving through actions and projects.
Lesson 4: Random Acts of Kindness
★Kids will learn to understand what random acts of kindness are and to describe ones they have seen and done. They will be encouraged to take action in being kind and perform different acts of kindness everyday.
Lesson 5: Bucket Filler Classroom
★Kids will learn to understand the differences between a bucket filler and bucket dipper, as well as what’s needed to be a bucket filler. They will be encouraged to make an effort to be a bucket filler each day.
Activities included in the Kindness unit:
- Discussion Starters cards
- Lesson Challenge Task Cards
- Anchor chart pieces & examples
- Reflection Journal
- Bulletin board ideas & materials
- Linked videos to support lessons
- Scenario task cards
- Kindness Calendars for the whole year
- Tons of writing activities
- Ice Breaker activities
- Kindness project templates
- Kindness notes & letter templates
- Kindness posters & bookmarks
- Gratitude journal
- & much more!
PLUS A BRAND NEW BONUS: Family Partnership Guide
Connect with and encourage families to take part in the social-emotional learning development of their child and the concepts you are teaching at school. Each unit includes a printable guide with a letter to families, strategies and activities they can try at home, and a book guide with video links.
WHY this is the ONE Social-Emotional Learning resource you need to teach kids about their emotions!
- Each lesson and follow-up activities can extend to cover your SEL time for a month! This is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when teachers have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once a week and extend it throughout the week with the follow-up activities.
- You will have what you need to facilitate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
- You will save time as the planning is done for you.
- Since this is research-based and follows the CASEL framework for SEL, you know that you are covering the most important lessons kids need!
- It provides a TON of variety and includes activities that will engage students and help them build important emotional awareness skills.
- The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, for school counselors, classroom teachers, and in a homeschool setting.
♥♥Teach primary K-2? The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is also available for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT. Get an entire year’s worth of lessons (40 included) and activities to help younger children to develop social-emotional skills TODAY! ♥♥
Looking for MORE great resources?
Check out the printable SEL units for 3-5:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for 3-5:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft