Encourage kindness, empathy, consideration of others and social skills with this adorable and engaging packet of worksheets. These create a starting point for students to think about how their actions and behaviours can make others feel happy and good about themselves, encouraging them to make gestures of kindness!
Included in this packet are 8 fun worksheets!
- Caught Being Kind (Color in and draw ways students have been kind or helped others this week, in the polaroids)
- A Letter of Kindness (Write a letter telling someone how amazing they are/why)
- Four Ways I Plan To Be Kind This Week (Draw four ways in the template)
- How Am I Kind List (Write a list of all the things you do / have done, that make you a kind person)
- Something Kind I Did This Week (Draw four kind things you did this week)
- It Made Me Smile When (Draw something someone did this week that was kind and made you smile)
- How To Be Kind (Write the steps to being a kind class mate / person / friend_
- Oh No! Problem Solve a Scenario (Draw a solution to a scenario where a friend is upset)
Don't forget to follow my store for flash freebies and sale alerts, and leave feedback for TPT credits!