I suggest pairing this resource with the book Wonder or We're All Wonders!
Upon downloading, you'll get:
- Lesson Plan/Idea Overview
- Two Options of a 5 Page booklet: Cover, Color Page, and 3 Prompts (Lined/Blank)
- Larger "Keep the Quote" Color Sheet for Older Students
- 3 Prompts with Lines and Illustration Box
- 4 Prompt Pages with 18 Lines and an additional 18 lined page
*View Preview to see mini images of the above examples*
You could do this writing craft any time of the year because it focuses on kindness! Spread kindness and show off your students thoughts by hanging assembled books up on a bulletin board! For older grades, I think it would be a fun back to school writing piece. For the littles, I might read the book early on for B2S but revisit the craft a later date!
*Assemble with staples, brads, or string!
Lots of options, lots of heart, and lots of fun! Please leave feedback with your students reactions to the content! Thank you so much!