For this product, I have created a bundle with 2 products at a discounted price :) This bundle includes the "Spread Kindness activity pack and the "Give S'more compliments products". These products are great for teaching and encouraging kind behavior!!
The "Spread Kindness" Product Includes:
1.Kindness Conversation Cards: You can print these on paper or cardstock and laminate! Kids can choose one at random and take turns answering the questions!
2. How Can you spread kindness?: With this worksheet, students can draw 4 ways that they can help spread kindness in each square
3. Spreading Kindness Award: This is a cute award that you can give to students who are “caught” spreading kindness. There is room for student name, staff name/signature and date.
4. Kindness Tracker Sheet: On this sheet, there are many squares that contain a bread slice in each. For each act of kindness, students can track their acts of kindness by “spreading” a slice of bread by coloring it.
5. Bulletin Board Materials: The Bulletin Board materials include letters that spell out “SPREAD KINDNESS” and 6 sheets for the S.P.R.E.A.D acronym. The acronym includes ways that students can be kind.
6. S.P.R.E.A.D. Kindness acronym handout: This handout includes the acronym and how students can help spread kindness. There is also a blank copy attached so that students can fill it in themselves
7. How can we spread kindness in these places? : This handout has three columns: playground, cafeteria, and classroom. Students can write down, draw, or brainstorm ways that they can spread kindness in those places.
8. Kindness Memory Book: This includes a memory book cover page that includes space for their name. It also includes a draw and write sheet where they can add pages to their memory book. You can make as many copies as you need!
The "Give S'more Compliments" product includes:
1. What do you know about name calling and compliments? - This worksheet can give students an opportunity to write down what they know about name calling and compliments. This can be done prior to a lesson or have to see what they’ve learned.
2. Name calling or compliment? - On this worksheet, students can determine which statements are name calling (put downs) or compliments. They can write them in the space provided or cut them out and sort them,
3. Create your own!: The students can write their own examples of compliments in the word bubbles provided.
4. Poster: The 8 1/2 x 11 poster reads “GIVE S’MORE COMPLIMENTS” There is also a coloring page provided for students!
Enjoy this product!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling