#KindnessRules : FREE Friendship Differentiated Journals (Special Education)
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This huge bundle pack has enough journals to get you through the entire 180-day school year (and then some) of writing in your special education or autism classroom! Check out the journal links below to see everything that is included!With three different levels included, these fun journal prompt paPrice $75.00Original Price $84.50Save $9.50
This friendship journal is great for social lessons on kindness and friendship. #bsechallenge
How can you be kind to someone? By being a good friend!
With three different levels included, this journal about friendship is perfect for ALL of your special education students, including non-writers, emerging writers, and writers!
Teaching our students to be a good friend and be kind to one another is often something that gets lost in the fast paced world of education. We often tell our students to "be a good friend" or "be kind", but how often do we TEACH them how to do this? A group of 9 TpT special education and speech teacher-authors have collaborated to bring you 9 engaging and fun resources to help teach your students HOW to be kind to one another.
This Friendship Journal includes:
• Classroom sample provides a picture, title, and four simple sentence starters with three *errorless* options to finish each sentence.
• Level 1 students "Non-writers" can color in the picture, trace the title, and cut and paste symbols (with or without aide support) to complete the sentence with their thoughts.
• Level 2 students "Tracers" can color in the picture, draw their own, trace the title and sentence starters and finish the thought by circling and/or writing one of the 3 choices on their paper.
• Level 3 students "Writers" have a blank journal where they draw and color the picture on their own, copy the sentences from the classroom sample, and also complete the sentence with the choice on the classroom sample (or cover up the choices and have them complete the thoughts on their own!)
I'm so excited to have one journal product that meets the needs of all of my emerging learners. I use this with my high school class, but it would be appropriate for early learners of any age. I hope you find this helpful as well.
☆☆☆Want more journals? Check them out all in this bundle here!☆☆☆
Check out other FREE kindness activities for special education by searching #KindnessRules!
Learn when I post new products and sales:
✯Click the green star that says "Follow Me" near the top of any page within my store and you will officially be a follower!
✎ Follow me on facebook for lots of great ideas and sales!