Kinesthetic Graphing Lesson
Get your kids excited about graphing with this great Kinesthetic Graphing Lesson.This product takes you step by step and shows you how to build bar graphs, line graphs, pictographs and circle (pie) graphs
with your students' bodies. Start by giving every child a small bag of Skittles™, have the students choose their favorite color, and away you go.
Included in the product are...
• Step by step instructions for creating each kind of graph using your students' bodies.
• Graph worksheets (with or without questions) for students to transfer their body graphs onto paper versions.
• Sample graphs and questions to practice what your students have learned.
I have used this lesson multiple times when being observed by principals. It is always a huge hit.
Check out my other math products below:
Rounding I Have... Who Has...
Place Value Bingo
Measurement Word Problems
Telling Time Go Fish
I Have Who Has - Telling Time
Telling Time Bingo
Free - Place Value Cards
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.