The research for incorporating movement into learning in is profound! Add variety, interest, and FUN into your learning activities using these simple and varied recipe cards for kinesthetic learning.
Each card includes:
* Activity Name
* Classification (what type of activity it is)
* Classroom Applications (what it can be used for in the classroom)
* Benefits for male students
* Benefits for female studnets
* Instructions on how to execute the acitivty
* Suggestions/Tips for success
From Brain Breaks, to review activities, to class cohesion building, this set of 37 cards will give you instant tools at your fingertips to incorporate the ever-important psycho-motor element into teaching. You may use only a few, you may use them all, but I can tell you in the 3 years since I've created them, I find my self going back to them time and time again.
Hint! I laminated my cards onto colored card-stock by CATEGORY. So I have stack of pink cards I know are brain breaks, or a set of blue to look at for review activities... and so on. It's a little extra work, but makes these recipe cards timeless and organized.
Thank you for checking out this useful tool. I hope it makes your classroom even better than you already do!