Looking for a way to review kinetic and potential energy after teaching the Next Generation Science Standards? These review sheets and quiz align to following NGSS:
MS-PS3-1: Construct and interpret graphical displays of data to describe the relationships of kinetic energy to the mass of an object and to the speed of an object.
MS-PS3-2: Develop a model to describe that when the arrangement of objects interacting at a distance changes, different amounts of potential energy are stored in the system.
MS-PS3-5: Construct, use and present arguments to support the claim that when the kinetic energy of an object changes, energy is transferred to or from the object.
The product includes four pages of review and a four page quiz. The review sheets include short answer questions and models (creating a diagram and a graph with a written explanation). The quiz includes multiple choice questions and models (labeling a diagram and creating a graph).
Answer keys are provided for both the quiz and review sheets.
The product is a Word document, so you can edit the document.
Looking for more review sheets and quizzes about Energy, Forces, and Motion based on the Next Generation Science Standards? Check out the following products in my store:
• Energy, Force, and Motion Quizzes and Review Sheets BUNDLE - SAVE MONEY when you purchase the bundle! The bundle includes this product! Includes 5 sets of quizzes and review sheets based on NGSS.
• Energy Conservation, Collisions, and Momentum Review Sheet and Quiz
• Newton's Three Laws of Motion Review Sheets and Quizzes
• Magnetic Forces Review Sheet and Quiz
• Force, Speed, and Mass Review Sheet and Quiz