Kinetic vs. Potential Energy Foldable Description:
The purpose of this assignment is to develop student understanding of potential (PE) and kinetic energy (KE). Students will be making a foldable to compare and contrast Kinetic Energy and Potential Energy.
1. This activity is best used after providing teacher delivered content on potential and kinetic energy.
2. The objective of this activity is for students to be able to accurately identify and describe different types of kinetic and potential energy.
3. Students demonstrate their understanding of kinetic and potential energy by creating a foldable that identifies and describes different types of kinetic and potential energy. Students will also solve a basic potential and kinetic energy word problem.
4. This activity is a great way to check for student understanding.
1. Kinetic vs. Potential Energy Foldable Instructions
2. Kinetic vs. Potential Energy Foldable Rubric
3. Kinetic vs. Potential Energy Foldable Pictures