King Lear Essay Assignment : Want your students to have more experience with AP Literature -styled prompts, but don't where to begin? This resource includes three prompts modeled off of previous AP Q3 Prompts that will challenge your students to analyze big ideas and symbols of the text, as well as an AP rubric broken down by skillset.
Are you teaching King Lear? Check out my unit bundle here.
Check out some of my related products.
3. King Lear Literary Response Journal: Revisiting the Ending (Geared towards upper level students/Advanced/Honors/AP)
4. King Lear Post-Reading Discussion Questions/Stations (Appropriate for AP Literature and advanced students)
5. King Lear Family Tree (Free!)
6. King Lear Motif Culminating Project (Appropriate for AP Literature and advanced students)
7. King Lear Spotlight Reading Prompts (Appropriate for AP Literature and advanced students)
More King Lear resources are coming! Click the "Follow Me" button for updates on when they arrive.