Great for an INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK. Give the students the factoids and have them do one or more of the extension activities.
Some Fun Facts about King Tut! Use with a study of Egypt, around Halloween or for November 4th, King Tut Day!
If you are looking for additional resources on Egypt, perhaps, you may find these of interest:
1. Play on King Tut(Lots of information on mummies and the most famous mummy of all!) Wrapping with a Mummy: King Tut, a Reader's Theater Script
2. Learn about a WOMAN that was Pharaoh of ancient Egypt: Reading passage/did you know and extension activities: Hatshepsut, First Female PHARAOH
3. Review activity: Mystery Message solved using key vocabulary words about Egypt: Egyptian Secret Message Review Activity
5. Kids love mummies. Great for Halloween time(or for a unit of study on ancient Egypt) Learn all about mummies of the world. Included: Bog Mummies, Otzi, Chinchorro Mummies, Taklamakan Desert Mummies, Egyptian Mummies and more. 12 informative text questions/comprehension questions/extension activities, key, fun facts.MUMMIES, A Webquest!
6. Reading Passage on Ramses the Great: Comprehension questions, did you know, extension activities: Ramses the Great!
1. BOOK Fun Facts(great for National Library Day, 4/15 and Library of Congress Day, 4/24: Book Fun Facts
2.Earth Day Freebie: Earth Day Freebie
3. Women' s History Month Freebie: Women's History Month Freebie
4. Black History Month Freebie: Black History Month Freebie
5. Pumpkin Facts: Pumpkin Fun Facts
6. Amazing Mummy Facts: Amazing Mummy Facts
7. Amazing Chinese New Year Factoids: Chinese New Year Factoids
8. April Fools’ Day Freebie: April Fools’ Day Freebie
9.Amazing Presidential Fun Facts: Presidential Factoids