Also included in
- This complete teaching unit on classification and taxonomy includes everything you need to teach this unit to your life science or biology students. Many of the resources are available in BOTH printable and digital formats. Resources include a 71-slide PowerPoint presentation packed with colorfulPrice $43.99Original Price $56.46Save $12.47
- Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This Printable and Digital curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so completePrice $535.00Original Price $963.91Save $428.91
This printable or digital resource is a Kingdoms of Life Mix-n-Match Card Sort Game used to reinforce and review the six kingdoms: Archaebacteria, Eubacteria, Protista, Fungi, Plant and Animal Kingdoms. Students will match descriptions and pictures to the correct kingdom. This resource is editable and is easily differentiated for students of different grade levels and ability levels.
What is included in this product?
- 6 Large Printable and Editable Kingdom Cards
- 80 Printable and Editable Answer Cards
- Paperless, digital Google Apps Version for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar.
- 7 Page Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Editable Student Answer Sheet
- An edible set of blank cards is included in case you want to add something of your own to the game.
What will the students be doing?
Students will place the 6 larger kingdom cards on a table. They will read the answer card and place that card with the correct kingdom. The answer cards include characteristics of the kingdoms, and pictures of organisms belonging to the kingdoms. The concept of "Domains" is addressed in the answer cards.
- Please Note: The digital version is in a "drag and drop" format. In Google Slides, students will place each answer card with the correct kingdom.
Extremely Low Prep! Once you download the product, you are just minutes away from using this game with your class. Simply:
- You now have a review game that can be used year after year after year.
Highly adapted for students of different grades or ability levels. This particular game is extremely versatile. Make the game as easy or as hard as you want by selecting which “answer cards” you want to use. This game can be tailored to meet the needs of any life science or biology class. For an advanced class, use all of the answer cards. For a younger class, or a lower level class, pick fewer answer cards to use in the game.
Because you tailor the game to meet your needs, this product is suitable for any life science or biology class in grades 7-12.
I have included a student answer sheet. It is an optional component. If you choose, you can use the answer sheet to have the student record each answer statement. The completed answer sheet makes a perfect study guide for the unit test.
How can this card sort game be used?
- Card Sort Classwork Activity
- Competitive Game Format:
- First Day Instruction:
- Review and Reinforcement
- End of Course Test Prep
Related products include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
You can find me at these locations as well: