Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- HUGE set of 37 printable doodle notes, coloring pages, and graphic organizer worksheets designed to improve comprehension in difficult concepts such as organic compounds, protein synthesis, mitosis, photosynthesis and cellular respiration, osmosis, cells, kingdoms of life and so much more.Doodle not$55.00$68.50Save $13.50
Biology students love Doodle Notes! This set of 22 printable doodle notes, coloring pages, and graphic organizer worksheets are designed to improve student comprehension as you work through the kingdoms of life. They're a perfect addition to interactive notebooks and your high school students will love the appealing visuals.
- 3 Domains of life divided into 6 kingdoms
- Bacteria- prokaryotic cellular structures
- Protists- Venn diagram to compare algae, slime molds, and protozoans
- Fungi- types of fungi (Chytridiomycota, Zygomycota, Ascomycota, Basidiomycota, Deuteromycota, Glomeromycota)
- Fungi- structures of a mushroom and mycelium
- Plants- comparing monocots and dicots
- Plants- vascular and nonvascular plant divisions and their characteristics (2 pages)
- Plants- anatomy of roots, stems, and leaves
- Plants- flower structures
- Invertebrate animals- Porifera, cnidaria, worms, echinodermata, arthropoda, mollusca (1 page for each)
- Vertebrate animals- fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, mammals (1 page for each)
Each page includes a blank version for student notes and coloring, a typed answer key, and a photographic example of a completed student page.
Please NOTE: This is also included in my Biology Doodle Notes Bundle.
Why use doodle notes?
Doodle notes and graphic organizers help students take notes in an effective, concise way by synthesizing knowledge and providing a visually-engaging format for student comprehension. Plus your students will love them!
These pages encourage students to use both hemispheres of their brain, which aids in memorization of concepts. The use of gray backgrounds and images allows student doodles to "pop" on the page.
How can doodle notes be used in the classroom?
Doodle notes are perfect for summarizing and synthesizing information. They can be used as bell-ringers, homework, exit tickets, or study sheets. You can add them to interactive notebooks or use as traditional note pages.