This sorting activity is one of the first Montessori biology materials that introduces children to six kingdoms of life.
Children will learn about six kingdoms of life - archaebacteria, eubacteria, protists, fungi, plants, animals. He will look at the representatives of each kingdom.
❗ The printable was fully revised and improved on October 18, 2019.
- 6 big cards and 6 name cards for each kingdom
- 30 representatives picture cards without names
- 30 representatives picture cards with names
The aims of this printable are:
- Introduce and review the kingdoms of life
- Extend and enrich child's vocabulary
- Teach children to categorize, classify, and group living things
You may also find these Kingdoms of Life 4-part cards useful during your lessons.
Become my Newsletter subscriber and receive the access to my FREE Printables Library.
✎ If you downloaded this material, leave me a feedback, I am so eager to know what you think about it!
▶▶▶ Would you like to receive email notificationы about different new cards that I make? Then Follow My Store!
I hope you found this pack useful,
Have a wonderful day!