Also included in
- Save 50% Looking for a way to teach writing to your students using digital activities? Is your classroom filled with students that have very different learning needs? The differentiated digital notebooks are perfect for use in the classroom or for online learning.This bundle contains 41 sets of done$117.00$234.00Save $117.00
✍ Looking for a way to teach writing to your students using digital activities? Is your classroom filled with students that have very different learning needs? The differentiated digital notebooks are perfect for use in the classroom or for online learning.
❤️ Use this digital activity with your Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3 students:
- as part of your regular language arts program,
- as a bell ringer activity,
- for homework practice,
- as an activity for early finishers, or
- in a literacy center.
✅ Each digital notebook includes:
- a teaching plan,
- a student learning path (checklist of activities),
- 5 journal writing activities,
- 1 phonics activity,
- 1 language activity,
- 5 vocabulary word of the day activities,
- 1 sentence writing activity,
- 5 inquiry question of the day activities, and
- 1 narrative, opinion or informative writing activity with self, peer, and teacher assessments.
There are 3 differentiated digital notebooks. Choose the digital notebook and writing activities that best meet the individual learning needs of each of your students.
Each digital notebook is set up with the same format so students can quickly learn how to use the notebooks and focus their attention on their writing.
✅ The levels of the three differentiated notebooks are:
- Level A - aligned with Grade 1 common core standards
- Level B - aligned with Grade 2 common core standards
- Level C - aligned with Grade 3 common core standards
❤️❤️ Want to make planning and teaching writing easy for the entire year? CLICK HERE to check out the Digital Interactive Notebooks For Writing - Entire Year Bundle.
The Digital Writing Activities Bundle contains 41 sets of done-for-you differentiated digital notebooks that are aligned with the common core and provide your students with the practice they need to become better writers. ❤️❤️
Not sure if these digital notebooks are for you? Try out these two freebies:
☀️☀️ You need a Google™ account (free) to download and use the Google Slides™ version. ☀️☀️
How To Use Digital Report With Google Slides™:
- Click on the image included in your resource.
- When prompted, select ‘Make a Copy.’
- Choose the slides you want your students to complete.
- Share the file with your students on Google Classroom or with Google Drive™.
© Regier Educational Resources
The notebooks focus on the following phonics, grammar, and writing skills:
❤️ Level A Notebook
- Phonics Skills: Short E Sounds
- Language Skills: Antonyms
- Sentence Writing Focus: Sentence Writing
- Writing Activity: Informative Writing
❤️ Level B Notebook
- Phonics Skills: Long A Sounds
- Language Skills: Synonyms
- Sentence Writing Focus: Punctuation
- Writing Activity: Informative Writing
❤️ Level C Notebook
- Phonics Skills: Long E Sounds
- Language Skills: ABC Order
- Sentence Writing Focus: Capitalization
- Writing Activity: Informative Writing
✅ Teacher Notes ✅
There is a set of teachers notes included in this resource. The teacher notes include a teaching plan for each of the three digital notebooks. The teaching plan is a suggested order for presenting the writing activities to your students. You can assign the same activities to your entire class or choose different activities based on individual learning needs.
☀️ Writing Activities Checklist
At the start of each notebook is a student learning path in the form of a checklist. Students click on the name of each writing activity to be taken to the appropriate slide. When students finish each activity, they click on a green square and drag it in front of the writing activity.
☀️ Journal Writing
There are five digital journal writing slides included for each level of notebook in this resource. Students can complete one journal entry each day of the week. Level A is a single question for students to answer. Levels B and C contain target questions to help the students come up with ideas for their writing.
☀️ Phonics Skills Activity
Each week students complete a fun activity on a specific phonics skill. There is a different phonics activity for each digital notebook. You can assign the same phonics activity to all your students or provide each student with the activity that best meets their individual needs.
☀️ Grammar Skills Activity
Each week students complete a fun activity on a specific grammar skill. There is a different grammar activity for each digital notebook. You can assign the same grammar activity to all your students or provide each student with the activity that best meets their individual needs.
☀️ Vocabulary Word of the Day
There are five different digital “word of the day” slides included for each digital notebook. Students can complete one slide each day of the week.
☀️ Sentence Writing
A sentence writing activity is included for each digital notebook. The sentence writing activities focus on a variety of different writing skills.
☀️ Inquiry Question of the Day
There are five digital inquiry “question of the day” slides included for each digital notebook. Students can complete one inquiry question each day of the week.
☀️ Writing Activity
A comprehensive writing activity is included in each digital notebook. The activity develops the narrative, opinion, or informative writing skills of your students. Self, peer and teacher assessments are also included.
Why are there three levels of digital notebooks?
Our classrooms are filled with students that have different learning needs. There are three levels of digital notebooks so you can choose the notebook that best meets the individual needs of each student in your class. The notebooks all have a similar theme so all students are working on the same topic at the same time. The notebooks are set up so that Level A is aligned with the Grade 1 common core standards, Level B with the Grade 2 common core standards, and Level C with the Grade 3 common core standards. However, as not all our students require the same programming, be sure to check out the activities in each of the digital notebooks.
⭐⭐ Related Blogposts: ⭐⭐
Look What Teachers Are Saying About the Digital Writing Notebooks:
❤️ "This product is worth a million dollars! There are 3 levels to pull from to make differentiation a snap! The phonics slides have TONS of slides so you can give your students ample practice. I also push these notebooks out to my online students or when parents ask for work while on vacation." - Sharon R.
❤️ "Thank you for this resource. It was easy to use and my students enjoyed it." - Hannah K.
❤️ "Just what I was looking for! Thank you so much!" - Patricia G.
Many of our kids spend time on their devices every day. Digital activities can motivate and engage students to write. I wanted to create a set of writing activities that students could complete digitally.
In addition, as not all the students in our classrooms learn in the same way or have the same learning needs, I wanted to provide options so teachers could provide their students with the activities they needed to become better writers. As a result, I created three different digital writing notebooks for each topic.
I hope you find the digital writing activities useful in your classroom!
✅ Other Digital Notebooks:
- At the Beach
- Arctic Animals
- Back To School
- Bubble Gum
- Coral Reef Animals
- Fairy Tales
- Farm Animals
- Field Days
- Forest Animals
- Fun On Wheels
- Hot Chocolate
- Ice Cream
- Nocturnal Animals
- Puddles and Umbrellas
- Summer Sports
- Under the Sea
- Water Parks
- Zoo Animals
- Want daily writing tips, strategies, and ideas? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Looking for easy ways to teach writing in your classroom? Visit my blog.
❤️ Like free writing activities? CLICK HERE ❤️
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!
Want free resources?
Leaving feedback leads to FREE resources for you and is greatly appreciated. I thank you! Each review you leave provides you with credit points for future purchases. Simply go to "My Purchases" and leave a review.
✅ Hit the green FOLLOW button. ✅
When you hit the green "follow" button you'll:
- find out when new products are released.
- receive notifications of sales on my products.