Lesson and activities to introduce students to clothing-related vocabulary.
- Power Point and student vocabulary worksheet to introduce students to the new words (exit ticket included at end)
- Visual reference sheet for students
- Speaking/listening partner activity
- Dominoes activity (with directions)
- Find someone who activity
- Muppet Gallery Walk activity
- Writing prompt that gives students a variety of options to choose from
- Talk Show activity (with directions)
- 5 Questions guessing game (with directions)
- Fashion Show project where students use magazine images to design four outfits for a fashion show (rubric included)
- Fashion Show project: Version 2. Students will work with small groups to plan their own mini-fashion show which they will put on for the class.
- Power Point and student notes worksheet to introduce students to the verb gefallen
- Gefallen translation drill
- Gefallen practice activity (Power Point and worksheet)
- Webquest where students shop online for outfits using a German online store
- Speaking activity where students practice asking about the price of different items (also uses the adjectives teuer, preiswert and billig)
- Fly Swatters game board
- Quiz with Study Guide
Designed to go along with Deutsch Aktuell 1, Kapitel 7A, but expands upon the vocabulary introduced there and can be used with any text.